23 noiembrie 2006

How Not To Be

If every day of our life will start pointing to a red light, then everybody will need to take a rest every 30 minutes. Just to stop, stare at the sky and then continue its madness.

I see red leaves falling from buildings old enough to tell us secrets about our ancestor’s life. But they are so silent. They stay so proud and smile at us being so naive.

I just want to escape from this dull, grey word and go up to the mountains, stare at the forest and try to understand our meaning. Autumn is all over us, we can smell it even in the morning coffee, in the evening sunset, the autumn gives us strength to prepare for the deep white following.

But this essay must speak about red and how it relates to my existence. This will be hard to get to an end 'cause I just love green – the opposite. The image of a sunset on an empty beach gives me a point about my feelings on red. I find it calm (that’s very strange) and powerful. When I want to make something different, to be strong I just stare at the red – no matter where it's shown.

For me red is like art. I will use it in a black and white movie to color the main character and so everybody to understand why the action is important. I will use red and all its darker friends to point out the plot, the basics, the real thing, the very moment of sweetness, bitterness and importance people have to retain.

I hate red at the crossroads, you have to wait to turn to yellow and then green for passing to where you want to rich. And you want it so bad and so fast this to happen. Its like running away from the reality. We are all in a hurry! In a hurry to think, do, act, and live.

Red is how not to be in a world that has overpassed us and took existence to another lifestyle.

eXTReMe Tracker